Looking to try a new and refreshing face mask? Try this one! It’s super easy and can be made right at home!
- 1 tbsp plain yogurt: works as a gentle exfoliator that leaves your skin glowing and prevents breakouts. It also helps reduce signs of aging!⠀
- 1/2 of a tomato: is anti-inflammatory, shrinks pores, anti-aging, has vitamin-C⠀
- 1 tbsp of almond oil: anti-aging, reduces dark circles, moisturizing⠀
- Mash the tomato and mix it with the yogurt and almond oil⠀(You can blend to get a smooth paste)
- Apply the mixture to your face and leave on for 15-20 mins⠀
- Rinse off with water⠀
- All done!
PRECAUTIONS: As with any skin care regimen, always do a test patch first to see if your skin is allergic to any of the ingredients. Everyone’s skin is different, so result can vary from person to person. We can not vouch for any substitute ingredients. This post is provided for information and educational purposes. It is not designed or intended to constitute medical advice. Please discontinue use if your skin does not react well to the regimen.⠀